Thursday, July 29, 2010

June 29th - painting day

I have the day off from work today and so my plan was to  try  and  stain the deck.  I woke up this morning  to discover  grey clouds and overcast  sky and the humidity up to 62%.  Maybe not a good day to stain!!

Yesterday the dog was barking at something outside.  I looked out the window to discover a deer in our yard.  I got my camera and tried to sneak out of the house to take a picture, but the deer ran away before I could snap the picture.  Then I saw another deer hiding behind one of the trees but as soon as it saw me  it ran away, with the help of Buster before I could take a picture of that deer.  This morning their were two deer in the yard  and again  I tried to sneak out  (this time without Buster)  to take a picture.  Thy got away  again.    The deer are being very elusive.  It turns out their is also a fawn close by.   Maybe tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment