Monday, September 5, 2011

Last night we went up to Waterton to spend the evening with Dan and Ruth and their family.  Shannon and Steve and family came and also Robert and Samantha were down for a visit and they came with us. We all went to Pass Creek for a wiener roast and had a real enjoyable evening.  It was really fun to sit and visit, eat, throw rocks in the water and just hang out.  It was really nice where we were because the wind was not blowing and we were sheltered in the trees.  Good call Roger! 


All the rest of my pictures have children in them and I don't post pictures of the faces of other people's children so I will have to email them. Fun evening!

4 comments:

  1. Makes me even more glad I am coming that way this weekend...SO need some time away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of the chipmunk looks like it should be in a book!!! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Wendy by the way! I just didn't know how to select anything other than anonymous!

    ReplyDelete