Saturday, December 18, 2010

Car Accident

Just to let everyone know that I had a car accident yesterday morning.  Everyone is fine and no one was injured but my car was not as lucky.  As part of our insurance we have some money for a car rental.  Rod and I went to Lethbridge yesterday and  picked up the rental car to drive until after Christmas holidays and then we will go from there.  I will probably find out Monday whether  they are going to fix our jeep or give us money to put towards another vehicle.  The problem with paying us out is that  our jeep is paid for either this month or next month and we don't want to have another loan on another vehicle.  Merry Christmas to me!!

On the brighter side, I was busy  wrapping Christmas presents today.  I have everything wrapped and under the tree.  I just need to get some stocking stuffers and then I am all ready expect for cleaning the house which I plan on doing on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm so glad you're okay! Sorry about the car though, good thing you have such a good, tough vehicle to protect you!

    Way to go on all the wrapping being done! I still have LOTS to do, but that's okay, I kind of thrive in this last minute frenzy! (At least all of my shopping is done, just at home frenzy I guess!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm I am a little late but oh my, I am so sorry, I just assumed you had too many people at your house to be driving around. I am so glad your ok. My life is extremely blessed because you are in it.

    ReplyDelete