Monday, May 23, 2011

Waterton Park

Lindsey, Mar and I went to Waterton Park.  We drove around the town site and then drove up to Red Rock Canyon.  They redid the parking lot up to Red Rock Canyon  last year and so we couldn't visit that part of the park last year.   We then took a hike from Red Rock Canyon up to Blakiston Falls which is about a mile long trail.   Some of the trail was snow covered but we were able to walk on top of the snow.  I love the smell of the mountain fresh air, the trees and the beautiful water falls.  I really enjoyed the afternoon.  We just made it back to the car and then it just poured rain.    
Cameron Falls in Waterton Lake town site

Janice and Mar


1 comment:

  1. Ah, so it is Blakiston Falls...knew it wasn't Cameron Falls on the other post.

    Thanks for the call this morning. Sam had just woken me up, so I was a bit groggy and distracted, so sorry if I seemed not all there. Hope your day went well!

    ReplyDelete