Saturday, May 7, 2011

New Dishwasher

I am really excited, because for Mother's Day, I have received a new dishwasher from my wonderful husband.  I have been doing dishes by hand for a few years now, since my last one went on the blink, and so I told Rod that is what I wanted. It will be really nice having the new dishwasher, especially when I have a lot of family home to visit.  It seems like dirty dishes seem to pile up in the kitchen sink all the time and especially  when you have company, and that it take time out of your busy day to wash and dry them.  Who wants to take time to do dishes when you would rather spend time with the people that you love.  It was really  nice that  Rod could do all the hooking up and installation of the appliance especially since I have no clue how to do any of that.  I just let him do his thing!
The one I really wanted was  stainless steel, because I liked the inside better, but it didn't match any of my other appliances in the kitchen. Now I just need to get a new kitchen stove, but this one is still working, and I can live with it.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! What a fabulous Mother's Day present! Happy Mother's day! I told my family I just want someone to do the dishes for me for the day......but a dishwasher is so exciting! It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess loading and emptying the dishwasher will be a service we can do for you when we come instead of washing the dishes, huh.
    Great request and gift, I say! It is nice when we have husbands who can do the work for us, like installs and such. :)

    ReplyDelete