Saturday, June 11, 2011

This morning I woke up about 6:00 am and couldn’t go back to sleep. After tossing and turning in bed, I got up about 7:15 and worked on my computer doing some indexing. I also went for a walk because it looks like it is threating to rain  again and the forecast is for more showers today. It seems like we can’t have two good days in a row.


I need to go to town today and buy Audrey some more Petunias. A cow got in the yard this morning and ate all the top off her flowers, before Rod could chase it back out again. Stupid cows! I will be so glad when Logan puts in the new cattle guard, so that we can keep the cows out of the yard. The cows have the whole field to eat the grass in, but they must think the grass and flowers in the yard are better because they are continually coming in.  Buster has a full time job!

I went to the Cardston Public Library the other day, to order in a book that Sarah Leavitt suggested on Facebook. While I was there, I found a book called “Computing for Seniors” - Quick Steps. It gives easy, illustrated and how to steps, for working on any computer. I might have to go to Chapters in Lethbridge and pick up this book for myself, as it is an easy guide for operating my computer in a language even I can understand and it is in Larger Print Format. Good Reference Book!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great book....but you can't possible be a senior! You're much too young and vibrant! :)

    ReplyDelete