Saturday, June 18, 2011

Usually when I go for a walk the horses come up to me to see if I have any treats because Rod usually carries peppermints with him and gives them to the horses. The other night I decided I would carry with me a healthier treat, so I took some carrots with me.  The horses came up to me and I gave them the carrots and they just spit them out on the ground.  I now carry peppermints with me for their treat and I save the carrots for me.
The horses names are Rocky and Trixie.  Trixie keeps changing color every time I see her.  Sometimes she is a dark grey, some times she is a light grey and some times she is a dark blueish color. 











2 comments:

  1. What beautiful horse photos! I love Trixie's fur! :) That's hilarious about the peppermints, very particular horses! I'll show these pictures to the kids, they'll love them!

    ReplyDelete