Thursday, October 21, 2010

Digital Photography Class

Last night I attended my first Digital Photography Class taught by Neldon Hatch and put on by  adult education.  I have information overload!!!!  I decided to get up at 6:00 a.m. and get everything I needed done, so that I could go outside and  try and capture the sunrise using some of the knowledge  that I learned last night and trying out different settings on my camera.   I have two pictures that turned out alright.   Tonight I am reading my owner's manual to my camera and writing down key points that I want to remember.  My problem is that I forget what I have read five minutes before, but if I keep reading and putting into practise what I have learned, maybe I will remember better.  It is terrible to be getting older  and can't remember things!!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on the new photography class, that sounds really fun. I'm excited to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to read the owners manuel every now and then to refresh my memory on what my camera does...so it isn't old age.

    Glad to hear that you are enjoying that park pass and using a great area to practice your learning on. I look forward to doing some of the same next time we make it down there.

    ReplyDelete