Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Printer

On Thursday Rod and I went to Lethbridge for a few things.  I have been wanting a new printer for some time now as my old one was not what I wanted.  My old printer had a tough time printing onto photo paper and the colors were not very bright.   I bought a new HP printer and I absolutely love it!!  I have been printing up a storm.  I am not very computer literate when it comes to connecting up new hardware and the latest devises and so I was very proud of myself in being able to hook up the printer by myself.  A big feat for me!!!  When Derick was here for Thanksgiving he upgraded my computer for me and helped put back those programs I messed up on and he also freed up some space on my hard drive.  My computer runs faster and I am able to use my new computer software program that I bought.  Thank you again Derick for all your help.

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I finally bought printer ink yesterday, we've been out forever, so we'll be printing up a storm soon too! We had lots of fun, thanks for the great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good weekend. Glad to hear you were able to connect it yourself...way to go Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love it when a plan comes together.

    ReplyDelete