Sunday, October 24, 2010

Waterton - October 23rd

Neldon Hatch, the instructor from the photo class that I took last Wednesday challenged us to take some pictures using different settings, other than the automatic mode on our cameras.  I went to Waterton yesterday to take some pictures.  It was  kind of miserable outside but I did experiment and some pictures turned out and some did not.  It sure was a lot prettier outside a few weeks ago but I did take some pictures of some birds that I liked.  I found that when I ate my lunch outside the birds came to me.  The great thing about a digital camera is that you can see the pictures and just delete those pictures that you don't like or you can photo shop and fix them.  Here are some of my favorite pictures from yesterday.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my Janice these are beautiful, I really love them. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Mom! I am impressed!!! You are becoming quite the photographer. I look forward to seeing what new pictures you have in your book when we come next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are really great! Maybe you're the "bird whisperer" since you're so good at getting them to come to you. :)

    ReplyDelete