Thursday, January 20, 2011

I woke up this morning and was all prepared to go into work.  Rod wanted to go snowmobiling this morning and so he wanted the truck and so I offered to take Audrey in to get her hair done  in her car and work while she was at the beauty salon and then drive her home again and then go back into work.  We woke up to a horrific wind that was blowing the snow sky  high.  Audrey and I decided that it wasn't safe to go out in that kind of weather.  In the meantime Rod had gone to town to meet up with the guys.  He phoned back  home and told me that  the visibility was very poor and I told him I had already decided to stay home.  It wasn't too long before Rod arrived back home safe and sound which I thought was a very smart move on their part. 

Last night I went to the Cardston Junior High production of "Annie".  Casey played the part of one of the orphans named Ivy and  she did a fabulous job of her part.  I really enjoyed the production and all the students preformed wonderfully.

I found out that our Jeep is almost finished being repaired from my accident in December. It  is all put back together but they need to reset all the computer stuff and get it up and running again.  Hopefully soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like crazy weather! I wish I could share a bit of our winter weather, it's beautiful here today.

    The play sounds so much fun, Annie is being put on here in our town too, next month I think. We'll have to go, I would have loved to have seen Casey in it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY on getting the Jeep back...which happened today or yesterday Rob tells me. I bet that was such a nice feeling to have your own vehicle again.

    Miss you guys so much. Hope we can make it out there soon!

    ReplyDelete