Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We finally have our jeep back today after the installation of the new alternator and the delay of having to put in a new battery.  Rod drove in with me  so that we could pick it up before I went to work this morning but when we tried to start it up,  it wouldn't start.  They charged the battery at the shop and it finally started.  We decided we would put in a better battery in the jeep and replace the one that the auto body shop put in that was crap.  So late this afternoon I finally got it back.  I hope nothing else breaks down or we might start to think that we should of written it off and bought a new one.  Oh Well!  Hind sight!

1 comment:

  1. We'll cross fingers for you that it will all hold together! I'm sure from now on it will be working great!

    ReplyDelete