Thursday, March 31, 2011

Today, I stayed home from work.  I came home last night from work and after supper I went and layed down and went to sleep.  This morning I woke up with a queasy stomach and since I didn't have much going on at work, I decided to stay home  and just take it easy.

I went to the clinic yesterday to get the test results of my yearly blood and urine tests.  I was really happy everything was fine.  Even my blood sugar test was down from this time last year.  My dad and brothers and sisters have all had a little  problem with our blood sugar  and it  was  reasuring to have my blood sugar going down instead of up.  The only problem was, that when I went to the clinic yesterday,  it was full of sick people and I had to wait in the waiting room for over an hour.  I hope I haven't caught what was going around.

No comments:

Post a Comment