Sunday, April 3, 2011

Snow

I am beginning to think spring is never going to come.  Yesterday, we had more snow and wind and it was just plain nasty outside.  Lindsey and Mar came down from Calgary and Robert and Samantha came from Medicine Hat on Friday night to spend the week-end.  Lindsey, Mar and Robert were going to go cross-country skiing on Saturday,  but it was too nasty outside so everyone just stayed home. We  had tickets for the theatre production "The King and I"  that was being put on at the Carriage House Theatre.  We braved the snow and wind and went and really enjoyed the production.  Aidan was one of the princesses in the play and we didn't want to miss the performance.  Lindsey had to be back up to work today by 9:00 a.m. and so they left very early this morning  to make it back up to Calgary in time.  Today, was a much better day.  Buster has spent much of the day chasing gophers and I even went for a walk this evening. 



Backyard


3 comments:

  1. These beautiful pictures make me not hate that it snowed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great pictures!
    I am looking forward to when I can come down in a few weeks to see that beautiful area...with or without snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I sure hope that snow is gone now! :) Sorry I missed this blog post, hopefully you're enjoying a bit of spring weather at the moment!

    ReplyDelete