Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

Last week-end we received another foot of snow.  I am hoping that the sun comes out and shines all this week, so that we can enjoy our annual Easter Egg Hunt  that we are having on Saturday.  I have the treats all bought and I am going to load the eggs during the week ,so now the weather just needs to co-operate.  I always enjoy having the family home and doing things together.  We sure miss Derick, Megan and their kids and wish them a great Easter holiday.

2 comments:

  1. SO EXCITED TO COME!!! ONLY 3 MORE SLEEPS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're missing you guys! :) The kids and I went to a little Easter egg hunt in my sister's ward this morning, but nothing like the epic hunts of the farm! :) Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to share pictures for us! Love you all! :)

    ReplyDelete