Sunday, August 22, 2010

August 21, 2010 - Henderson Lake

I drove down to Lethbridge where I met up with Rob, Crystal,  and Samantha at Henderson Lake playground.   Jolayne brought over Alexis so that they could have some family pictures done.  Samantha and Alexis had a great time playing on the playground  but they did take a moment for pictures with the enticement of maybe  throwing some rocks in the water .   When we got to the water's edge there was no little rocks to throw into the water but they stayed and co-operated with the pictures anyhow. After Alexis  went home, Crystal and I went for a walk around the lake  with our camera's while Rob stayed with Samantha at the playground.  It was a beautiful evening and  it was a fun time taking pictures.   It really helped  me to  have a person give me hints on how to take a picture, what to look for, and how and where  to stand to obtain the picture that I wanted.  Crystal and I both discovered that we like to take pictures of trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment