Thursday, August 26, 2010

I think someone should tell the power company that if they want to replace power poles that they should do it after nine o'clock in the morning.  I was in the shower before eight this morning and had just finished shampooing my hair and was ready to put on the conditioner when the power went off.  I had to get out of the shower soaking wet and have Rod hook up the generator so that I could finish having my shower, blow dry my hair and turn on a curling iron so that I could do my hair so that I could go to work.  I did survive and was able to arrive to work on time, but I was not very happy.  The rest of the day went alright so I am cheerful tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I am guessing that is why you had no power, like clockwork, on your day off. CRAZY!. You would think they would tell you that they are going to do that so you could be prepared and all.

    ReplyDelete