Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hike to Crandell Lake

The Stake Relief Society in the Cardston Alberta West Stake organized a hike up to Crandell Lake for today.  One of my goals for this year was to go on more hikes up to Waterton and so I asked Shannon to go  and participate with me. The weather was great, not too hot and not too cold and the wind was not blowing so  it made for a really enjoyable day.  We got to the lake in good time and then there was a group of us that wanted to hike some more,  so we hiked up the trail  to the Cameron highway and then back to Crandell Lake where we ate our lunch and then headed back to our cars.  Shannon, Judy Olsen and I  stopped in Waterton where we went  for a treat of shaved ice at Weiners. Very Good! I am glad that I had a great day with Shannon. 


2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I've been wanting to go on more hikes here, I need to find some good ones for kids. It's fun to see pics of you and Shannon, you both look fabulous as always!
    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it was a fun day. I am already looking forward to August when we can come again.

    ReplyDelete