Saturday, July 2, 2011

Motorcycle Race

We kind of all went in opposite directions today.  Some of the family went up to Waterton, while Rod and I decided to go to Raymond to watch Scott's motorcycle race.  We hurried this morning because his race was suppose to be around 10:00.  I found it  really hard to take pictures during the race because by the time I found Scott  in the view finder and pushed the camera button he had  already gone by, or if I anticipated when he was coming into the view finder, and I pushed the button, it was way too soon and all I got was a picture of dirt.  So this is the best I could do under the circumstances.



  


Scott is number 696 ( The good looking one!!!) The next picture is not of Scott, but I included it anyway.
I snapped this picture a little late! Sorry Scott!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment