Sunday, July 24, 2011

Yesterday, I finished staining the new boards that we put on the front of the deck, to replace the boards that were damaged last winter. I won't go into how they got damaged, but I will say, that Rod is not allowed to be within  three feet of the decks with his tractor.  I was smart in that, I wrote down the color and brand of stain when I stained the decks last year,  so that I didn't have to stain  all the decks by our house this time.  It looks 100% better.  I am also posting my patio tomato plants that I have been babying along all summer.  I bring them in every night and put them out in the morning and make sure I water them every day.  I picked the two ripe tomatoes this afternoon and we had them for dinner in our tossed salad.  There is nothing better than  vine ripe tomatoes.  Very tasty!

1 comment:

  1. They look yummy! I should have some tomatoes in a few weeks.

    The deck looks great!

    ReplyDelete