Sunday, September 12, 2010

Family Get Together

Mar and Lindsey came down  on Saturday night to bring down some parts for Rod's quad because  we are leaving this week to go to the sand dunes down in Rexburg.  We sure appreciate the time and effort of Lindsey and Mar this past week, to get the parts done, and especially that they brought them down so that we would have them before we leave on Wednesday.  THANK YOU A BUNCH for all your time and effort!!!   I have also been loading alot of Rod's CD's onto my computer this past week  and Mar loaded some of Rod's CD's last week onto her computer and then we were able to combine everything together on iTunes on this computer. We had a play list of over 1600 songs.  We then copied all Rod's favorites onto his new iPod that he bought about a month ago.    Now Rod had his own playlist so that next time we just have to add songs that he wants without ever having to undertake this project again.  I have been taking Rod's iPod when I go walking and it seems to make the time go faster. 

I woke up this morning and looked outside and the colors of the sunrise were beautiful.  I snapped a picture but it does not show the full effect of how beautiful it actually was.






Scott, Mandy and family came out today for a visit.  Each time I see their family they have grown.  Cason surprised us by sitting up all by himself.  It  seems like he was just born yesterday, but now he is sitting up all by himself.  How time flies!!!  Pretty soon he will be crawling.  The girls love to come out to the ranch to visit with their cousins and to go on quad rides with their grandpa and Buster the dog.

I don't know what we would do without our Sunday visits with Shannon, Steve and the girls.  We look forward each week to their visits and love our association with them.  I am so glad that they live close by. I don't know what I would do without them.  Thank you so much for everything you do for us.

1 comment:

  1. So that is where Scott and Mandy went this weekend! Glad to hear the music is all on...it does take some time.

    Nice shot!!!

    ReplyDelete