Friday, September 24, 2010

September 25, 2010 - Help!!!

Yesterday, I had to run to Lethbridge for the office and pick up a bank draft at the Scotiabank and deposit the funds to our Alberta Treasury Branches Trust account.  The last time I was in Lethbridge I saw  the Printshop Deluxe software program  at Walmart.  I thought that would be a great  program for my computer at home, so I bought the program while I was in Lethbridge yesterday.  I should  of just left well enough alone because I can't get the program to run after I load it  on my computer and in my attempt to free up space on my hard drive,  I believe I have really messed up other programs.  So the next time anyone comes  home be prepared to help me fix my problems.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh mom! lol!!

    Guess you could ask Steve to take a look over General Conference Weekend or wait until Derek or someone gets there at Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete