Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Day Off

I didn't have to go to work today, so I was going to stay home and get caught up  on a few things.  BUT just like  clockwork our power went  off at eight o'clock this morning and there went my idea of getting any work done.   So I got dressed and went for a walk.  It was a little chilly because  it rained last night but the mountains sure looked pretty and the air was really fresh and clear.  I took a few pictures of the mountains, but the pictures just didn't turn out like what you see with the naked eye.  I also took some pictures of  the hawk that has been evading me all summer long  and  he didn't co-operate this morning either.    As I got closer he flew a little further away.




The hawk that has been evading me all summer long








By the campground down in the field
Tonight Rod, Audrey and I went to Diane and Dee Olsen's home for the Leavitt Seniors steak and corn bust.  It was really an enjoyable evening  to associate with , and be a part of,  the older generation in the area.

2 comments:

  1. Seeing your pictures makes me excited to come visit this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful views! The kids were just watching home videos of last Labor Day weekend and we were all feeling homesick! I hope you have lots of fun. Go to Waterton and get some ice cream for us! :)

    ReplyDelete