Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sand Dunes September 2010

We couldn't have asked for better weather when we reached Rexburg.  When we went in May the weather was awful, cold and windy.  When we left Cardston for this trip it was foggy and raining and so  we took down our winter coats and a warm blanket.  Rod even packed his long underwear and had a toque in his bag but we forgot to pack sunscreen.  We heard it had even snowed while we were away. But where we were it was warm and nice and NO WIND.  We had a great time!!!

I rode out behind Rod so that I could take pictures of him riding his quad out on the big dunes.  I was going to upload the video of him riding his quad but I can't seem to get it to load, so I will just post a few pictures of him on the side of a sand dune and riding his quad.  I tried to take pictures of Scott jumping over the sand dunes but he jumped right out of the frame.



1 comment:

  1. What fun, I'm so sorry we had to miss it! But we're excited to see you soon. I'm glad the weather was nice. It sounds like you got a little bit of the great weather we've been having. In fact, it's been so sunny and hot here, I'd kind of like a bit of rain or snow. But I'm sure that will come before too long. We'll have to pack our warm gear to come to Canada (the frozen north-land!). Your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete