Monday, November 15, 2010

Audrey and I went to Lethbridge today.  I have officially started my Christmas shopping and bought some gifts for my grandchildren.  I talked to Rod this morning and told him I thought we needed a new Christmas tree because  last year ours was losing a lot of the needles all over the floor.  I saw a pre-lit Christmas tree at  Costco on sale for $76.00 less than the original price.  I couldn't pass up that kind of deal and so now we have a new tree.  I am kind of excited to set it up but I think I will wait for a couple of weeks.  It will also be really nice not having to struggle with the long string of Christmas lights.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I would like to get one of those pre-lit trees one of these days! I hope you post lots of Christmas pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did you get colored lights or clear???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Sam is so excited seeing the Christmas lights around, I am trying hard to talk Rob into putting up our tree soon.

    We are almost done all our Christmas shopping now. Just a trip to Calgary, and we will be all done. When that will happen, not too sure yet, but atleast we have everything for everyone all figured out. Don't you find that is the hardest part?

    SO EXCITED FOR THIS WEEKEND!!!! See you in a few days.

    ReplyDelete