Monday, November 8, 2010

Lifestyles Recognition Night 2010

Rod and I went to the Lifestyles Recognition Night where we had a delicious dinner and program. (Although I told Rod he had better eat before we go because he really does not like vegetables very much and is kind of a fussy eater).   He went to the dinner and program to  support  me and I really appreciate him.   Rod  has also lost weight and I am very proud of him and his efforts.   I was looking back to when I started the lifestyle program and it was November 7, 2008.  It has been a program that has changed my life for the better.  Not only did I lose the weight that I needed to lose but I have gained so much more.  I have more energy and zest for life.  I realize that I need to implement this program into  my life daily but  if I slip I have the life skills to get back on track the next day.  My goal is never go back but I know that I have to work at it daily.  GREAT PROGRAM!!!

This is a quote that I received that I want to share-

Have the WILL to try and the FAITH to believe it is possible

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mom! I will be posting that quote on my wall. It is printing right now, and I will order lettering for it to make it look better. . . a great motivational quote.

    You have done so well!! I am so proud of you and what you have accomplished these past couple years. It is a hard thing to make huge changes like you have, and stick to them. I am so proud to call you mom and have you a part of my life. You are an example to me.

    Looking forward to seeing you next week. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH I am one of your ripples Janice! I love that quote it is great. Definitely one for the wall. Thank you for your continuing example of how to live a great life. Always have always will look up to you!!

    ReplyDelete