Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cleaning Day

Audrey phoned me yesterday at work and told me the wind was really blowing out, and that I had better head for home.  When I arrived home I couldn't get through the drifts by the cattle guard so I left my vehicle out on the road and headed for the house trying not to get snow blasted.  I came home to a surprise.  Buster had torn a magazine and a book of Rod's all to pieces, and was scattered all over the rug in the front room.  He has never done that before.  I asked Rod if he was mad about his book and his reply was "It is only a book!"  I am married to a great guy.  Also, the wind was blowing so hard that it had blown the pilot light out on the furnace, so the house was freezing cold.  It had been out for quite awhile and so it took along time for the house to heat up again.

The wind blew all night and when I  woke up this morning it was still  blowing really hard, so I decided it just wasn't worth going out today.  I stayed home and re-organized my office/scrapbooking room.  Rod let me use some shelves that he had downstairs, so that I could put some of my scrapbooking binder on.  I also cleaned out some drawers and re-organized some papers and got rid of a bunch of junk that I didn't need.  Once my project was done,  I felt so much better.      


New shelves for me to put my binders on.


2 comments:

  1. Nice work! The shelves look great......I can't believe how many binders you have! You're a busy woman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job! It is always liberating somehow to dejunk and organize.

    Sounds like a cold few days, for sure.

    ReplyDelete