Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blast of Winter

Well, it has snowed off and on all week with really cold temperatures.  I can honestly say, I really do not like the cold of the winter months but I really think the snow is pretty, especially on the trees.  If we could have winter with snow without the cold that would be alright with me. 

Crystal, Robbie and Samantha came from Medicine Hat to our place for the week-end.  Crystal and I went to the Women's Relaxer on Saturday.  We had a good time but the key-note speaker was a little dry.  It is really fun to associate with Crystal and spend the day with her.  My sister Elaine also drove down from Calgary to go with us.  She drove down Saturday morning and said the roads were terrible.  She almost turned around and didn't come because of black ice on the highway.  She is going back to Calgary tomorrow, so I hope she has better roads going back.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, I did see Crystal at church from afar but didn't get a chance to talk to her! I hope your sister made home ok. I am glad you did some relaxing you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way snow looks too! Especially on trees! I don't totally dislike the cold, or maybe it's that I like cold-weather clothes and accessories. It's so much fun to bundle up in mittens and sweaters and scarves! It sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad I went too! It was great being there. Only 32 more sleeps!

    ReplyDelete