Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lindsey's New Truck

Tonight, Lindsey and Mar came down from Calgary  so that they could go across the border and pick up a package in Babb and also get their hair done at Details Salon on Saturday.   I was wondering who in the heck was  pulling  into the driveway  tonight with a truck.  (My first thought was  Scott and Mandy and kids were here).  Lindsey traded off her jeep  for a  truck.  She told me a little while ago that she was thinking of trading off her jeep and buying a truck and of course I was thinking she was going to buy a small economical truck,  but it's not small and its probably not very fuel effectient, (like her Jeep),   but it is Lindsey.   It actually is pretty nice.  I will let her tell you all the details.

1 comment:

  1. So cool!!! Derick will be jealous! :) Way to go Lindsey, now you need to make a road trip our direction to try it out!

    ReplyDelete